[project1dev] Re: BROKEN!!!

  • From: figarus@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 19:24:03 +0000

josh, we will never forget our journey in firebaugh, with the mexican tow truck driver that asked us if he could play music and we said "sure" and he fired up moonlight sonata haha :) good times

On Jan 21, 2010 1:58pm, Joshua Myers <joshjkm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I like to think I can fix anything but it totally blows being stranded with a busted car. It's not like you can have a bucket of parts in the trunk and a lift and a bunch of tools following you around.

It's been a long time since I've been stranded but strangely enough Eric was with me at that time too.

hehe good times.

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 7:53 AM, eric drewes figarus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i am better at breaking them than i am at fixing them haha

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 10:46 AM, Nick Klotz roracsenshi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You can ask Eric how to fix your car! :-X