[project1dev] Re: Area 1 theme

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 11:34:29 -0700

oh and i really don't know how zelda like this game will be (i guess we'll
have to wait to see what eric says about this) but something else that might
be neat would be down one of your side tunnels that you made, there could be
some kind of glowing blue door and when you walk up to it, it zaps you and
you get pushed back or something.

What that would do, is later on in the game you could find something that
can open doors that look like that so that if you remembered that you saw
one at the beginning of the game, you can come back to the mine, and either
find another way in, or maybe use some TNT or a shovel to clear the debris,
but then you can get back inside and open the door and go somewhere
interesting.

Hopefully that isn't too far off of the spirit of the game, but it could be
kinda neat if it fits.