Re: urgent: help required, vs.net 2008

  • From: Varun Khosla <varun.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 15:09:58 +0530

Hi,
As vs 2008 scripts are the same as that of 2005 and if you have them
installed for 2005, you just need to add the following line in the
config names.ini file under (jaws > explore my settings):

devenv=msenv2005

Now save it and switch to vs 2008, press ins+q to confirm "Microsoft
Visual Studio 2005 settings are loaded ..." and your done!

On 3/24/10, sameer manohtra <sameermanohtra@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hey everyone,
> writing here after long, hope you all are in great wellbeings.
>
> folks, due to some reasons, i'd have to upgrade to vs.net 2008 now.
> i have been successfully working with c# and vb.net 2005, but due to
> some compulsions i'd have to switch it to vs.net 2008.
> i have never worked with it before, those who have worked, are
> requested to kindly guide me, if it is accessible or not?
> can i independently work on it like 2005?
> what are the things which are different in terms of accessibility?
> do we have any jaws script for the vs.net 2008?
>
> whatever else that one should take care while switching it, and
> working with vs.net 2008.
>   kindly tell me, i'll be greatful.
>
> an early response is highly appreciated, kindly help this novis.
>
> sameer manohtra.

Varun