Re: urgent: help required, vs.net 2008

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 01:42:08 -0700

hi,

if it's scripts for vs that your discussing, yes my grab bag site:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com

has them

inthane
"Three things that should NEVER! be brought together; a laptop computer, a full cup of coffee, and a sneeze!"
- Unknown Author-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>