Re: tips for aspx.net in visual studio?

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 13:01:26 -0400

Ya, the new accessibility hooks in VS 2010 are much diferent than they were in VS 2008. If I ever find some others who want to muck about with scripting I might create scripts for Windoweyes since it uses the com interface and should offer pretty good accessibility tools if GW Micro has the hooks set up properly in their com interface. From the prior readings I had done the new Accessibility Techniques should be much cleaner and more comprehensive than the old MSAA style hooks but that will depend on how well the Screen Reader companies enable them in their products including their scripting interfaces. Usually it takes about a year before they get the buggs worked out. Also, I won't do it by myself. I just don't like working alone since I don't really need them for the things I do most often..

Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Varun Khosla" <varun.lists@xxxxxxxxx>