Re: tips for aspx.net in visual studio?

  • From: Varun Khosla <varun.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 15:39:14 +0530

by the way working in designer is not only  horrible  in terms of
accessibility, it also adds useless style attributes which should be
carefully specified in css and not inline. I never use it, in fact,
it's better that I didn't, working  with hands have made me capable to
write the entire html/css in notepad!

Also, with intellisense, markup is far better than coding everything by hand.

--
Varun