Re: suspicious little link...

  • From: Tyler Littlefield <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 21:12:52 -0600

Ah, sorry about that. I guess lnk doesn't show.
And naw, but if this is the simple drag and drop to an icon sorta thing,
it makes sense. It would just show as an icon to a sited person. But you
can always delete it.
Point being, from what my research shows, it's not a trogen.

- --
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield