Re: suspicious little link...

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 17:40:20 -0500

Hi trouble -- well I still disagree, unless I am not understanding you --
you need to (1) show all files, including OS files (see folder options); (2)
show extensions for known file types (also in folder options); and (3) edit
the registry as I said to remove the NEVERSHOWEXT attribute from everything
that is hidden that way.
Then you will indeed get (hopefully) all of it.
--le