Re: suspicious little link...

  • From: Tyler Littlefield <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 20:11:02 -0600

Like totally, dude. Like OMG!

That aside, I don't see WINScp loading you up with trogens. And silly
enough to overlook what?

I did a quick scan through the docs and didn't see that arg you asked
about, but I'm not quite sure what it would upload. It seems the upload
target would have to be in the command line. But that link would still
have to be fired off for it to upload anything. Unless this is some
elaborate trogen full of holes, but you really can't expect winSCP to be
installed on a computer. How many end-users have it?

On 9/4/2010 8:02 PM, Katherine moss wrote:
> I think it's a Trojan, dude.  Scan your computer with
> www.eset.com/onlinescan.  That should tell you unless they were silly enough
> to overlook it.  And also, check the directories that WinCP puts on your
> system.  You could have just been unaware of it.

- --
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield