Re: source code control systems for Windows ...

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 14:27:23 -0700

Jeff:

Please let me make 1 suggestion regarding tortoise. Out of the box,
the icons are not accessible. You've gotta go to the settings menu,
then "look & feel, , & you've gotta partially uncheck the box that
says enable accelerators on the top level menu. Do that, & you're
good2go.

SVN does have a server that can be hosted on a windows box.

If any1 can help me w/somethin I'm havin trouble w/using tortoise,
though, I'd sure appreciate it if they'd contact me off list at
abletec@xxxxxxxxx

I'm working on some scripts w/another colaborator. He beat me to
importing his scripts into the repository. It won't let me commit my
changes--says the files already exist. I have been really busy &
haven't had time to do much research on this, if any1 knows wussup
w/that, I'd sure appreciate the help.

Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at:
www.abletec.serverheaven.net