RE: source code control systems for Windows ...

  • From: Chris Meredith <cmered@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 16:03:49 -0700

I've had luck with Subversion (either using command line clients or the GUI
available at http://tortoisesvn.org, which integrates with the shell).  If
you're needing a plug-in for Visual Studio, I'm not entirely sure if a
SubVersion plug-in exists (though I expect one's probably out there somewhere).