Re: grabbag

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 15:45:07 -0600

I pushed it back up because you're going to throw a fit when the list changes. And because you and with the help of others created this, it shouldn't be tossed because you're angry. If someone wants to do it, by all means go for it if it goes down again. The origenal point in this was to pass on an archive because I'm tired of it sitting around.

Your threats mean nothing at all to me. You're pathetic. If you don't want it mirrored, then deal with that I guess. I'm not distributing the archive since it's up. What I don't want to see, is this resource go to the birds because you're angry. I don't agree with the move, but that's no need to remove this since you won't be a "prominent member," again. The ball is in your court. Do me a favor and don't respond with more threats though.

On 10/7/2011 3:13 PM, inthane wrote:
and I don't care if you change it, I can be your worst nightmare ty

I tried to let things go and cool down, but your pressing the issue

don't go where your not wanted little boy

inthaneelf
. Moderator, Blind Access Help.
. Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
www.alacorncomputer.com