Re: grabbag

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 16:27:29 -0600

>legally or illegally I will attack!
What are you going to do. Scream insults at me illegally? I'd love to see this.
On 10/7/2011 3:49 PM, inthane wrote:
and no it won't,

after cooling down I decided that the other lists I am on also use my site so I would put it back, then Jeff decided to not merge the lists and I was a happy man again, now Jamal has decided to merge it again, I am really not happy with it, not one little bit (blast the language restrictions of staying on list!!!) but I will not be taking the site down for the above stated reason, I in fact have a cell phone page under development for it

I may leave the list, but the site will be available

and I don't care what anyone thinks, you copy my page and I will attack!
legally or illegally I will attack!

that's my work since 2002, and thieves are not welcome

inthaneelf
. Moderator, Blind Access Help.
. Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
www.alacorncomputer.com