RE: edsharp and screen readers: suggestion

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 12:22:27 -0400

Hi,
I'm trying to remember something I can't dredge up. There used to be some sort
of special syntax you had to use to help JAWS work with dictionary files when
it had trouble dealing with punctuation. You had to open the dictionary file in
a text editor and use different delimiters. That's all I can remember right
now. Maybe you would get lucky, open up the file, and it would have comments
that explain the syntax they use.

Thanks.