Re: edsharp and screen readers: suggestion

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 14:13:06 -0700

interesting idea, I know it could be done in jaws, and probably window eyes, but the others I have no clue if it could be done, Jamal, if you decide to add this, you might want to give it the option to use one of a set of very short sounds for those readers that don't have multi voice output abilities, smile.

take care,
elf
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Hall" <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>