Re: accessible bios setup:thoughts?

  • From: Polaris-17 <djpolar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 22:45:21 +0200

I have same problem. Could someone answer?
Regards,
Patrick

W dniu 2011-04-17 21:54, Littlefield, Tyler pisze:
Hello all:
I will be getting a desktop in the near future and I want to be able to
work my way through the bios and configure everything like I want (raid,
etc).
Have any of you found a way that can be used for someone across the net
to work with you? I have a friend who said he would help, and I could
point the webcam at the screen, but that's really hard if not impossible
to read from the glow of the screen. Are there other solutions?
I have a male - male VGA port setup. Could I possibly somehow set it up
to stream the video from the computer to something that I could transmit
across the net? this sounds like a cool little project, I'm just not
sure where to begin. I'd think Linux would be a lot easier to write this
for.