RE: Vinux 3.0 virtual edition question

  • From: "reinhard stebner" <rwstebner@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 16:58:34 -0500

This is also a Vinux question.  I am wanting to burn a dbd and it seems not
to find my dbd drive.  So. how to you change dries (show a listing of all
drives)?  Also, I can I copy to a windows directory on a different drive
than the one I am currently on?  If this is off topic, could you please
direct me to the correct list to ask this question?