Python Indentation Obligation...

  • From: "Hamid Hamraz" <hhamraz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 15:50:31 +0330

> If python hadn't that stupid indentation obligation, I would probably
already started to learn it. It don't seem to be hard to learn.

I concur that the Python indentation is hard to deal, but at least for writing
the Python scripts, I developed a simple script for removing the braces or
whatever start/end markers is required to use for better readability, with the
corresponding indent level. It is very short and easy for my initial Python
scripting practises. If you would like, I will be glad to send it along.
Moreover, I also found Python a very easy to pick, and very strong scripting
language.