Re: S A P

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 13:10:36 -0700

There's so many holes in section 508 it makes swiss cheese look rock solid.

On 9/9/11, Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO
<susan.stanzel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who have chimed in on this subject. I am going to forward
> this to some folks in my building.
>
> Susie

Blame the computer--why not? It can't defend itself & occasionally
might even be the culprit
Jackie McBride
Ask Me Computer Questions at: www.pcinquirer.com
Jaws Scripting training materials: www.screenreaderscripting.com