Re: Python Programming books

  • From: "Ishe Chinyoka" <chinyoka.consultant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 18:21:26 +0200

Unfortunately, indentation is one feature where Python boasts of its "Clean" and "elegant" syntax that other programs don't. Well, you can try to turn on pydent/pybrace in Jamal's EdSharp text editor. It would delimit blocks of code with braces like in C family languages. You will only have problems when you are using another text editor other than EdSharp, for instance EmEditor or textPad. I once found this irritating, but like anything else in life, you have to be used to the indentation and those spaces. This is true when reading someone's code.

HTH

Ishe

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ka Yat Li" <ka.yat.li@xxxxxxxxx>