Re: Python Programming books

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 09:16:56 -0400

Thanks, Ishe !

Jamal

On 7/21/2010 3:57 AM, Ishe Chinyoka wrote:

Hi folks,
To any Python enthusiast, I posted the following Python books to my
Dropbox folder. You are free to download the books and learn the new
tricks of Python and refresh the old ones:
The archive contains updated editions of some Python books you may
already know and some new titles covering Python 3. The archive is in
RAR format, so I trust you will decompress it with any compatible
program such as Winrar or 7zip.
For people like Elf and Jamal, they can redistribute the archive on
their sites for the benefit of others.
Here is the link:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9232668/Python_programming_books.rar
Cheers,