Re: Python Programming books

  • From: "Ishe Chinyoka" <chinyoka.consultant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 20:55:46 +0200

Hi Hamid,

I stated JavaScript as an example only.
Well, JAWS scripting is more like a macro language in that it is hosted by JAWS
and cannot be interpreted outside the JAWS application.
However, JAWS syntax resembles to some degree Visual basic and its cousins like
VBScript, so learning these won't be a problem as your first languages.

You would be encouraged to learn that most programmers teach themselves useful
skills using available literature, some doses of patience, practice and setting
goals.
For example, you can just make a resolution each month to reach a particular
stage of development: bit by bit you will craft some little app to serve your
purpose.

As for JAWS scripting lessons, there is someone on this list, I think Jackie,
who offers these lessons: you can sign up for her classes. I think she will
tell you more about it.

Well, wish you all the best,

Ishe