RE: Papers on Speaking Math to the visually impaired

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 16:02:20 -0400

The guys at Design Science have an MSAA output for their Word plug in that,
while not terribly efficiently, does read things reasonably well with JAWS.
I may be wrong, they may only support math in web browsers through JAWS.
You should check either way.

Chris Hofstader
CUNY, BSO, ATG, Odds and Ends
email: cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx