Netbeans and Oracle 9I, are they accessible?

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 00:41:51 +0100

Hi all, do any of the above products work with JAWS? This is a fairly urgent
query as this will help me decide on my course. To cut a long story short,
I'm a computing HND student and over the past two years my university's
placed me on modules that weren't fully accessible, so I hope to do a
Business Information Technology course, however some of that course may
include Oracle. The Netbeans query, well, I'm just looking for a possible
IDE that will not only be accessible to write my programmes, but run them as
well. If this is the case, then I may be able to do programming-based
modules, but if not I'll leave programming for now and use that as a hobby.
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx