RE: Microsoft Controls Documentation

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 19:40:17 -0500

There is a Microsoft accessibility guide I am sure someone on this list ahs
it.  It tells how controls should be laid out.  I think though now that
there is a few Layout managers it gets a lot easier.  You should try out the
flow control and the grid and I think table control they will help you in
the layout and make your layouts more resizable with out locking them into
place.

Ken