Re: Netbeans and Oracle 9I, are they accessible?

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 08:28:22 +0100

Hi, thanks for your help. I tried Eclipse, and it's good, except if I want to create java applications with SWT some configuration is required, and I'd rather have something that works out of the box or is at least easy to set up and doesn't require much time. Thanks again, greatly appreciated.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx