Re: Need Help to Provide Feedback to a Developer

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 10:04:38 -0600

Katherine:
This is what I've been trying to point out, and what you wanted to forgive you for, I guess. You do not code as you've already admitted, but you throw out information gathered from assumptions, friends, and whatever else as fact, when usually this information is faulty. I respect the idea that you want to learn, but I've been trying to prevent people from getting bad information and keeping up the line of misinformed infmration continuing.

On 5/30/2011 9:19 AM, Katherine Moss wrote:
I don't code yet.  I'm here to learn.