Re: Need Help to Provide Feedback to a Developer

  • From: David Tseng <davidct1209@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 12:54:55 -0700

> I guess my opinions are the ones getting in the way in that I believe that
> everyone should be using the latest and greatest technologies.  As long as
> you're not using cloud computing, that is.

Underlying assumption of equating latest to greatest is erronious.
The latest, in terms of accessibility, isn't always great.  Take UIA,
until more app's adopt it natively (and not through a bridge), it
could be great.

Not sure what you're talking about with cloud computing; it's just a
buzz word for a lot of different things.