RE: Need Help to Provide Feedback to a Developer

  • From: Katherine Moss <Katherine.Moss@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 15:19:20 +0000

I don't code yet.  I'm here to learn.

-----Original Message-----
From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Tseng
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2011 9:55 PM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Need Help to Provide Feedback to a Developer

Ermm...doesn't really matter how *you* define it, it's a specific set of C
functions (large set).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_API

for which .Net just calls through to (eventually) among other "wrappers" like
MFC.

I don't mind that you're trying to help out, but unless you've written an app
in all of these frameworks (or at least one), it's probably not a great thread
to reply on.