Re: MS Access 2000 development

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:30:44 +1100

    Hi.
yep, used ms access 2003 with jaws 6.10, 6.20, and jaws 9.
was able to create tables, queries, forms, sub forms, macros, and and also able
to design web forms, and they all worked well with jaws.
the only thing which did not work with jaws, was the control wizards, an did
not click on the first page of the wizard did not come up, so had to have
sighted assistance.
did try access 2007, and was able to use the wizards to create a combo box, but
had to use the route jaws to cursur, and did that once.tried it again, but did
not bring up the first page of the wizard, and when i tried usig shift control
b to bring up the list of controls in design view, would not come up.
cheers Marvin.
trie