Re: I have a problem using python 2.5 from the command prompt

  • From: <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 03:35:55 +0800

Hi. Is the app you are running a fruit basket sample made with wxPython? If it is, then You may not have wxPython installed, hence the errors you are getting. If this is the case, then you'll need wxPython and its runtime components to be installed. Go to www.wxpython.org and grab the wxPython app and runtime which is appropriate to your python version. Install it. Then be sure to set your environment path variable as follows, assuming that you have installed python on your C drive:

;c:\python25;c:\python25\lib;c:\python25\scripts
Cheers!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>