Re: Looking for a job

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 14:28:46 -0400

Hi Eric,
Send your resume to resume@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "Eric Brinkman"
             <eric.brinkman1@g
             mail.com>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-                                          cc
             bounce@freelists.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       Looking for a job

             08/21/2008 02:02
             PM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

Hi,

I am going into my senior year in college, and concerned about finding
a job when I'm done.  I am a Computer Science Major with a minor in
Information Systems at Marist College in Poughkeepsie, NY.  Right now
I am thoroughly sick of the Poughkeepsie area, and can't wait to get
out.  New York City would be my first choice for a job location, but I
know job positions are very competitive there, and living is very
expensive.  I really want to live in a city with lots of stuff close
by and lots of public transportation.  A place like Boston, Philly or
DC would be good as well.  Is there a list for people in my position?
I apologize if this is off topic.

Eric