Looking for a job

  • From: "Eric Brinkman" <eric.brinkman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 14:02:46 -0400

Hi,

I am going into my senior year in college, and concerned about finding
a job when I'm done.  I am a Computer Science Major with a minor in
Information Systems at Marist College in Poughkeepsie, NY.  Right now
I am thoroughly sick of the Poughkeepsie area, and can't wait to get
out.  New York City would be my first choice for a job location, but I
know job positions are very competitive there, and living is very
expensive.  I really want to live in a city with lots of stuff close
by and lots of public transportation.  A place like Boston, Philly or
DC would be good as well.  Is there a list for people in my position?
I apologize if this is off topic.

Eric