RE: Linked lists in C and C++.

  • From: "Graham Hardy" <graham.hardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 19:28:29 -0700

Hi Laura et al. - Thanks for these explanations; now I can convert the code
that I wrote to remove the hideous void pointer casting/dereferencing mess
(which does work, by the way). I've also just realised that there are
classes such as 'vector' which might be able to do the same thing, but I
figured my way would not incur much loss of performance, or should I not be
worrying about that? And Sina - no, I'm not the type to forget the fact that
the link should be a pointer and create a massive runtime error, although I
must admit it would be a lot of fun to try!

Graham.