Re: Java Deprecated on Mac

  • From: Andreas Stefik <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 13:05:58 -0500

So far as I can tell, the rumor on the internal channels is that folks
might just integrate openJDK, especially considering the new
collaboration on that front between IBM and Oracle. Hard to say what
is going to happen.

And as for those that have just downloaded sappy or sodbeans, we have
some huge announcements coming out soon. Lets just say that the next
release (Sodbeans 1.5, probably december) is going to completely kick
ass.

Stefik