Intro

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 02:56:26 -0700

Hi folks and programmers,
Just a quick intro''
This is Joseph Lee from Los Angeles. Some of you may have heard of my name before (on various mailing lists). I according a 12th grader at John Marshall High School. I'm planning to go to UCLA next year (fall 2008) to major in Computer Science. I'm planning on taking Advanced Placement (AP) Computer Science class this year in high school. In this class, I learn various aspects of Computer Science, from everything from basics in Object-oriented programming to other programming things that a typical college student learns in first semester of Computer Science course. This class requires a student to be knowledgeable in programming in Java programming language (from Son Micro Systems). My knowledge on programming is somewhat limited, but I'm sure I'll learn Java and other programming materials on this list, from basics such as system.output.console to advanced functions such as advanced programming. And I hope to contribute as much programming knowledge as possible (if I have time).
Cheers,
Joseph