Re: Information Request for Web design web site Creation Costs

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 16:35:14 -0600

Let's see. You could go with a CMS such as Drupal, a web host such as dream host, which will provide you with a domain, and probably another at least 50$ an hour.

Thanks
Nimer J

Matthew2007 wrote:
Hi all,

I've been tossing around the idea of starting a web based business. I'm not interested in selling any merchandise as I am already swamped here at work, but I am interested in selling information. does anyone know if there exists any means of measuring costs in terms of an internet based business? That is, I'm, at this point, requesting information on the costs involved in hiring a web designer/web master to build me a website to my specifications. I guess I'm asking what kind of money can I expect to have to dol out.

Some preliminary parameters:
1. I want the bandwidth to handle as many people on the site as let's say a my space or facebook.
2. I want to give each user about 20 megs of free space
3. I'm going to need a method of tracking information for all these accounts

I've been tracking the various topics and discussions regarding programming and website production for the last few months and have decided it would take me way too long to learn as much as many of you out there, so I have almost completely concluded that simply hiring someone to do the tough programming and coding stuff would probably yield the biggest bang for my buck as well as leaving me time to focus on those aspects of business which I am much more comfortable taking chances on. With that said, absolutely any and all information is humbly requested and very much appreciated!

Sincerely,

Matthew

Nimer M Jaber
Confidentiality Notice:
The contents found in this email is confidential, and therefore may not be distributed in any way via any means. If you have received this message, and you don't feel you are the intended recipient, please alert the sender via return post and confiscate the email and it's contents immediately. You are not authorized to view the contents of this email.

website:
http://www.nimer.biz.vi
To email me, please click on the following link.
nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx
Skype:
nimer.jaber