Re: Information Request for Web design web site Creation Costs

  • From: "Matthew2007" <matthew2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 10:05:46 -0700

Wow, wow, wow! This is great information. Thank you very much Rich. I'd especially like to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to convey so much information in this message. I'm hoping I might be able to ask follow-up information as it occurs.

Big huge thanks

Matthew

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>