Re: Google accessible search gone

  • From: "inthane" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 19:46:07 -0700

its to long,

gave me a headache!
elf
• Moderator, Blind Access Help.
• Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
www.alacorncomputer.com
• proprietor: Inthane's Grab Bag
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Suzanne Balik" <spbalik@xxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 4:06 AM
Subject: Re: Google accessible search gone

Here is a survey on Google accessibility sent to me by our Google
Student Ambassador in case any of you are interested:

http://www.acb.org/googlesurvey

--
Suzanne Balik Lecturer
DAN 210 Computer Science Dept., Box 8206

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 7:27 PM, inthane <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
thanks for cluing me in!

if I haven't herd it several times, it won't link up in my brain, think I'm
getting old!

I know I have a terminal case of CRS!

I...