Re: Google accessible search gone

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 09:25:04 -0600

I'm trying to make a point here. You just made a comment that -bing- is accessible, which kind of leads the reader to believe that in your oppinion, Google is not. Now you finally decide to make the point that you haven't used Google much, but the times you have deemed to stoop to such a level as to use a non Microsoft site, it -was- accessible.

You throw around facts trying to support X or Y when your facts clearly have no backing, because you end up having to agree later, as in this case. I applaud your loyalty; there are some instances where Microsoft tools are nice. But I would appreciate it if you didn't shove bias opinions with no actual proof down people's throats as a result of that loyalty.

Sure I have. And by the way, care to shove the nail in further? And I just happen to land on Bing I think, and I've just used it ever since. I do use google sometimes, and I don't have issues with it either.