Re: Google accessible search gone

  • From: "Michael Taboada \(AI5HF\)" <ai5hf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 10:16:55 -0500

Well, I'm gonna have to agree with Tyler here. Last time I used bing, it was
pretty annoying to use (at least to me), and google has always been extremely
accessible for me. The headings are obviously very helpful, and for those
screen readers that support it, the landmarks are also helpful.
Hth,

-Michael.

AI5HF