Re: Floss Manuals

  • From: Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 09:56:00 -0400

I can probably put it up on Dreamhost. I'll check.

I will be spending much of the next few days phone banking to get volunteers for the upcoming clean up effort. Drill, Baby Drill!

My feelings on the spill can be found in yesterday's blog post: www.blindconfidential.blogspot.com.

cdh

On 05/05/2010 06:20 AM, Jamal Mazrui wrote:
I'm not set up for that kind of FTP. Can you post it on your DreamHost web space and give us a direct download URL? Alternatively, can you use one of the free services for sharing large files?

Jamal

On 5/4/2010 5:46 PM, Chris Hofstader wrote:
Hi,

Yes, I did say that I would ship out the html files of the Floss Manual
collection. Then I got clobbered with really serious allergy stuff and
finally got around to making a .zip of the entire set. Compressed, they
come to about 150K or so, much too big for an email attachment. Jamal
and Elf and Ginnie and I think one other asked for the whole collection.
Can one of you give me a ftp location where I can drop the file and
everyone who wants the whole thing can get it from there.

cdh