Floss Manuals

  • From: Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 17:46:54 -0400

Hi,

Yes, I did say that I would ship out the html files of the Floss Manual collection. Then I got clobbered with really serious allergy stuff and finally got around to making a .zip of the entire set. Compressed, they come to about 150K or so, much too big for an email attachment. Jamal and Elf and Ginnie and I think one other asked for the whole collection. Can one of you give me a ftp location where I can drop the file and everyone who wants the whole thing can get it from there.

cdh