Re: Floss Manuals

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 00:31:25 -0700

hey Chris,

I got just the place, smile
here's the info for access:

the address is:
In Internet explorer;
ftp://trades@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/
in a third party FTP client its;
ftp:trades.alacorncomputer.com
user name is:
trades
the password is:
trippin~60

go into the public_html folder, then Put the file into the general files folder please.

HTH,
inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
custom made computers and peripherals to fit your needs!
www.alacorncomputer.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>