Re: Floss Manuals

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 06:20:53 -0400

I'm not set up for that kind of FTP. Can you post it on your DreamHost web space and give us a direct download URL? Alternatively, can you use one of the free services for sharing large files?

Jamal

On 5/4/2010 5:46 PM, Chris Hofstader wrote:
Hi,

Yes, I did say that I would ship out the html files of the Floss Manual
collection. Then I got clobbered with really serious allergy stuff and
finally got around to making a .zip of the entire set. Compressed, they
come to about 150K or so, much too big for an email attachment. Jamal
and Elf and Ginnie and I think one other asked for the whole collection.
Can one of you give me a ftp location where I can drop the file and
everyone who wants the whole thing can get it from there.

cdh