Re: Are the programming list archives private?

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 14:45:41 -0500

Hi -- Well have you ever googled your own name? I did that for myself and
was amazed at what all came up -- stuff I never knew was public, some public
stuff I worked on at at&t that I didn't know was on the search engines,
posts to mailing lists that had the arcives public, etc.  I didn't see my
address coming up, but I wouldn't be surprised if that were there too.
Now that makes me wonder -- is google really your friend???*smile*
Happy surfing.
--le
plus as you say, the mailing lists with public archives.