Re: Advice About Protection Software

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 14:10:06 -0700

no, your correct, but there is still plenty of useable information, and
software there, smile, it's just a case of whether or not you will need to
update it as in the case of AVG, or if it still works fine, as with copy path.

the firewalls are older, but they work, and one can try the home website for
each to see if there is an accessible updated version.

and now I know that zone alarm is accessible again so will be adding it to my
list of possibles, though I didn't like the thing myself the last time I tried
it, though that was quite a while back I will admit.

take it easy,
inthane