Re: Advice About Protection Software

  • From: BlueScale <bluescale1976@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 21:47:41 -0400

Avg antyspyware used to be accessible.  Also spybot search and destroy.
Zonealarm was pretty accessible the last time I used it.  All of these
have free versions.  Zonealarm was about the only firewall I found that
was accessible at all. Each one of those programs take a little
tinkering.
Avg antispyware has active protection during the first month.  It cost
quite a bit, (something like $40 per year) to keep the active protection
after that first month.
HTH