RE: Accessible software for Sending SMS

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 07:16:40 -0500

You can just email them.  Go to:
http://www.emailtextmessages.com
and look for the provider of the phone you want to message. Different providers treat the subject of the email differently; Unicel and U.S. Cellular just put slashes around the subject and put it in the message itself, so it just takes up room. Others honor it, I think, and one uses the first four words of the message as a subject. It all depends on the provider. Also, the address above has an incorrect email for U.S. Cellular; it is actually 10digitphonenumber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx This is the only correction I have founds far.

Have a great day,
Alex