Re: Accessible software for Sending SMS

  • From: "Punit Diwan" <punitdiwan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 01:35:23 -0600

Octavian,
                 If you are using Skype or any other IM then you may have to
buy this. But if I am not woring Yahoo and Indiantimes may provide then with
lot of constraints  free of charge. The constraint is that they may have
advertisements and  you are  allowed to send one message on one cell number
free of charge. If you go for a deal, then it depends on the package.

            Currently if I am not wrong, you can send and receive SMS on
your current mobile phone.  The above paragraph is for bulk SMS from
computer. I am sure that your mobile service provider provides this facility
to send and receive  SMS at nominal charge.